пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

checking motor start capacitor




Ok So the following entry is filled with sin and truly despicable behavior. I deserve to be locked up.

I recant my previous entry where I talked in lol-speak to describe the living conditions with my roommates. Nowmdash;everything has changed. I decided to stop being such a sad fuck, get over my depression, and rebuild my relationships with my roommates.

Today, Izzy and I decided to go shopping lifting. We havenrsquo;t been on a spree in months and this was needed to heal the wounds. We hit up Hobby Lobby and Party City to grab some finishing touches for our Halloween costumes. After that we were starved so we went to World Market and Tom Thumb. Oh, the feast. Finally, we took some shirts from Hot Topic and drove to the other mall.

At the other Hot Topic we learned about the Death Note 2 movie and the free tickets we would have received if we bought the shirts. After a complaint with the manager we got our free tickets and ran to the theater to make the last showing. The movie was BAD The first was fine, but this sequel should never have been made. We talked and got shushed for the first thirtymdash;then more people started to talk. By the end of the film everyone was cracking jokes and a mob mentality that is usually saved for the real theatre showed up. On the way out everyone began taking posters from the walls and I snagged a Quantum of Solace decal from the door.

Once home I focused on my course work and this post after a viewing of Supernatural, Attack of the Show, Chelsea Lately, and Moral Orel.

Also to my surprise Robert bought a hookah and my own bottle of Skyy Vodkamdash;aww.

Uhmmhellip;.

With my paycheck on Friday I will be getting this wooden owl plaque that reminds me of Ian.


checking motor start capacitor, checking motorcycle oil, checking mutual number routing washington, checking mutual online washington.



Комментариев нет: