пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

certificate comparison deposit




I have so much stress from home, school, and work that it is just killing me. Today all day long I had been hit with a very big case of depression. I felt just so overwhelmed that I just could not work under it. I still canapos;t and yet I am about to work on some homework. This just doesnapos;t seem fair.

At least I am not failing my two classes so I wonapos;t get an early warning letter.. But it still sucks pretty bad.

Home life isnapos;t that great right now for me. My mother is just getting on my case constantly. Today at work she teased me bad. I was just having a good time with everyone while we were watching TV. Yeah, work is so slow now that we just watch TV most afternoons. Anyways, I said something that sparked something up and my mother started in on teasing me about how much I like Alton Brown.. So fucking what if I do.. Donapos;t fucking tease me about it to the point that my entire body turns red.. Anyways she started it. I said nothing about it.. But also she uses me an an outlet. Iapos;ve been mentally, physically, and verbally abused by her for about ooooooh 10 years now.

Work is getting better I guess but I canapos;t function with all of my stress and I just donapos;t get any job satisfaction out of it.

I know this sounds like bitching and Iapos;m sorry if it does but I�just had to get this out one way or another.

You can bitch back if you want, I honestly donapos;t give a fuck anymore.
certificate comparison deposit, certificate comparison deposit rate, certificate competence, certificate competence professional.



Комментариев нет: